Master of Arts Degree in Global Nonprofit Leadership
Fall Semester Application Deadline: July 15th
The Nonprofit Leadership, Global Cultures, and Social Enterprise M.A. online program prepares and empowers non-profit leaders to tackle local and global challenges through an ethical lens while building intercultural competence and knowledge of human systems.
Our courses offer the practical skills and the knowledge needed to navigate a global cultural world. Elective choices have been designed to offer students flexibility according to their interests and professional goals working in a non-profit setting.
The GNL M.A. Offers:
- An advanced degree from an accredited Big-Ten institution
- Fully online, asynchronous study
- No GRE required to apply
- Personalized plan of study
- Interactive weekly lessons
- Practical, skill-based coursework
- Peer, faculty, and staff support
- Career advising
For more information about the program, please contact Dr. Jennifer Marcy at email@example.com.